During this deck, Regiment Utti finished off Stagonia's Ardant Regiment and Zuff took out the Stagonian Field Gun. But in Deck 10, Stagonia's Regiment Goyette dispersed the Picanti Swordsmen before they could be pulled out of danger.
|View from North|
(Note: Alpia's "yellow" Brigadier Buffo is actually farther up the hill in a one o'clock direction . . . he slid down before I snapped this photo).
Stagonia's Brigadier Delage (on far left) has managed to Rally the routing de la Forquest Regiment (green banner), which now has a pair of Casualty Markers.
|View from South|
Once again I have omitted showing the two cavalry brigades to the south of this image since they seem to do nothing but stare at each other.
It should be noted that all three clearly visible Alpian Pike & Shot units need reloads, while Qeel (out of sight in the far north) and all of the Stagonian foot are fully loaded.
Several Brigadiers are currently attached to units . . . and perhaps the General's might wish to change this (or attach others). Following is a rundown of all units situation:
General Rossi -- unattached
- Brigadier Lombardi -- attached to Cianti
- Asti Spumonte Cavalry -- steady, out of command
- Cianti Cavalry -- steady (brigadier attached)
- Brigadier Franscioni -- attached to Zuff
- Izzo -- steady, one casualty, needs powder, out of command
- Zuff -- steady, two casualties, needs powder (brigadier attached)
- Brigadier Buffo -- unattached, out-of-range of Utti
- Picanti Swordsmen -- two casualties, dispersed and out of battle
- Utti -- steady, needs powder, out of command
- Qeel -- steady
- Light Artillery -- unlimbered
General Murdeau -- unattached
- Brigadier Arnoux -- attached to Lau Crossbows
- Ardant -- three casualties, dispersed, out of battle
- Lau -- steady, one casualty (brigadier attached)
- Brigadier Gilbert -- unattached
- Cheveaux de Rappeneau -- steady
- Cheveaux de Pincemail -- steady
- Brigadier Delage -- attached to de la Forquest
- de la Forquest -- steady, two casualties (brigadier attached)
- Goyette -- steady, inspired (+1 to die), out of command
- Falcon -- steady, out of command
- Foot Artillery & Guard -- overrun and dispersed, out of battle